Fight or Die

I got used to dead bodies over this cursed City. There r no safe places left anymore. U must learn to survive. 
Or become one of that ones behind me. Dead and useless. 
And then I will come for U.



WEARING

SKIN AND BODY PARTS:
Maitreya body Lara V3.3
Lelutka Mesh Head - Stella v1.1
IKON Odyssey Eyes
CLOTHES:
DRD - Postapocalipse outfit (Gacha, Arcade June)
DRD - Postapocalipse boots (Gacha, Arcade June)
ACCESSORISE:
DRD - Postapocalipse accessorise (Gacha, Arcade June)
::C'est la vie!:: - Manon Ring Black
ieQED - Jessi Rings Bronze for Maitreya
[NikotiN] - Cigarette Onde (v.4) (Gacha)


Here is another one. What a drama!


But well, guess what - I don't care



Soon the sun is going down. And I have to go back to the City again. I often come here to watch the last beam of its deceptive safe light. I know it can't protect me. 
But it is still beautiful. 


CONVERSATION

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment